Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Community

I've the next problem with my HP Omen Obelisk worth 3'299$ (and it is litterly making me sick to the point that I don't want to touch it anymore).

After a big "background hp omen command center" crash (not the first time) I had to reset Windows back to start because the GPU Clock got stuck at 1750Mhz and the graphics got really bad.

After the computer reset I clicked on the HP omen command center Icon but it disappeared. in the Microsoft store it says "Start" but klicking the button won't do anything. I tried to uninstall and install it again but only 7.8kb got installed and I still can't start the command center.

I reseted the computer a second time and tried again to start the command center but the icon just disappeared again.

I skipped to try install the hp command center but the gpu clock got stuck again at 1350mhz. I had to uninstall gforce experience to resolve the gpu getting stuck Problem.

I got this computer just for a few weeks and it is overfilled with Problems! I can't even do anything without the fear of breaking anything else.

Isn't there a way to reset the computer to just Windows only, without all the HP bull**** that causes all this problems?

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Ovecarleone I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.