Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15-ax015nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, where can i get old version of BIOS for HP Omen 15-ax015nf ? 

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@kaya7 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are looking for the old version BIOS.

If you are looking for F.53 BIOS.

Please click the below link to download.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp101001-101500/sp101121.exe

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Thank you. I noticed my laptop doesn't read from USB. Is there another solution for this? My caps lock blinks 5 times normal and 3 times fast.

HP Recommended

@kaya7

I understand your concerns.

In that case, I would suggets you conatct our phone support and check for the support option. They will help you.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

Please explain to me how the hell is COVID - 19 impacting the customer service since we all know most of you are working from home ? Explain this kind of behaviour from you and your company , when people tell you that their laptops are broken, and you are too lazy to give them a response or even do a little bit of research, you give them this **bleep** about COVID-19 . HOW THE HELL DOES THAAT IMPACT YOU AND YOUR WORK ? you are working from the comfort of your home over the PHONE.

There is no impact. stop lying to your customers and stop pretending you are all working from offices and all working your **bleep** off, bunch of lazy morons 

HP Recommended

I have been having problems turning on my laptop since the second month I had it. After HP updated their BIOS it wont connect to my wifi or printer.  And it still wont power up correctly.  Your company wants me to send it in for repair but what i have been reading it takes weeks and months to get it back.  It is a brand new laptop.  It is used for my business and its embarrassing when I have to wait to power up my laptop to speak to my customers.  What a nightmare!!!! I dont have a spare laptop to use.  All I hear is the word Policy Policy Policy.  How about the word Customer Service!!!

HP Recommended

@RonD71

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have the same problem with HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-ec0013dx.

Need the old version of bios.   PC won't start

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.