Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
omen 15-dh0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi There

MY laptop is omen 15 it has a RGB keyboard but I can't control it because lighting tab is missing from HP command center my bios version is F.33 and my windows is up to date. Also, I have tried reinstall HP command center 2 times but it didn't work

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

@Vorty10 

Does your machine have 4-zones keyboard

OCC zone.png

(a) Yes: use Windows Store, search for Omen Command Center and Upgrade it,

(b) No: Your machine does not have this fearute/option

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I think i have 3 zones RGB but I can't control it I already updated omen command center but Nothing Changed

HP Recommended

@Vorty10 wrote:

I think i have 3 zones RGB but I can't control it I already updated omen command center but Nothing Changed

@Vorty10 

3 ? I don't know that. You said OCC on your machine does not have Lighting tab, how do you control it. With Lighting option, you can change as shown

Before (default)

adv 01.png  

After

OCC zone1.png

What is your 15-dh0xxx ? My machine clearly says it has

Full-size 4-zone lighting backlit keyboard with numeric keypad and NKRO

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

x1.pngThe problem is that I don't have lighting tab in my Omen command center

HP Recommended

my laptop is omen 15- dh0134tx

HP Recommended

@Vorty10 

Your machine does not have 4-zones keyboard, its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06403533

and parts list

https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=7QS27PA

Therefore no Lighting option/feature on your machine

My machine clearly says it has part # L32775-001 which is  TOP COVER + KEYBOARD N17E 4-zone lighting White legend + RGB backlight

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

No I'm sure that I have 4 RGB zone in my machine

I have communicate with omen command center support and they told me I have 4 RGB zone2.png

HP Recommended

@Vorty10 

May I say again: Your machine does NOT have 4-zones keyboard as shown on its specs and parts list (links on my previous Reply).

Now, please talk with them to see where they get information from, I can't help you more.

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Thanks for your help but I'm sure that my machine has 4 RGB zone keyboard I can see it right now but I can't control it. so thanks for your help and I will continue communicating with support.

20201015_124309.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.