Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 15-DC1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a problem with the Omen Command Center, when launched there´s a popup prompting to login/register an account to an analytics software or something having to do with League of Legends, and no way of cancelling/closing the prompt, and thus making it impossible to use the Command Center.omen.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@banhien wrote:

@Perimeruna 

Looks like you trying to play a game called League Of Legends (or the game hijacks your machine). Please use Windows Store to install OCC over the top

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have never installed nor played League of Legends, so unfortunately that's not it. It's the promotion tied to the Omen Control Center that I cannot bypass, and thus cannot use the Control Center. If everything else fails, I'll try to uninstall and the re-install the Omen Command Center.

@Waley - The version is 9.4.4.0

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Perimeruna 

Looks like you trying to play a game called League Of Legends (or the game hijacks your machine). Please use Windows Store to install OCC over the top

Hope this helps.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Could you please help to list the OMEN command center version? Thanks.

HP Recommended

@banhien wrote:

@Perimeruna 

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have never installed nor played League of Legends, so unfortunately that's not it. It's the promotion tied to the Omen Control Center that I cannot bypass, and thus cannot use the Control Center. If everything else fails, I'll try to uninstall and the re-install the Omen Command Center.

@Waley - The version is 9.4.4.0

HP Recommended

thank you very much. Let me check with others what's the problem.

HP Recommended

Hi Perimeruna, another question, are you locating in US? or other country, that you are using  a VPN to proxy in different country's IP address.

As I know, the coaching feature is only available in US country at this moment.

If always stuck at this message, I agree with you that to uninstall and install again to have a try.

HP Recommended

@Waley wrote:

Hi Perimeruna, another question, are you locating in US? or other country, that you are using  a VPN to proxy in different country's IP address.

As I know, the coaching feature is only available in US country at this moment.

If always stuck at this message, I agree with you that to uninstall and install again to have a try.

Hi,
I'm located in Finland, and not using a VPN of any sort. 
I uninstalled the Omen Command Center software, and then reinstalled it, that sorted the problem. Thanks for all your answers.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.