Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-23-2021 04:14 PM
What is your HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-dk0xxx ? Please use the following way to find out the model/product of your machine
For YOUR security reason, please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n) on Internet.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
06-23-2021 11:26 PM - edited 06-23-2021 11:27 PM
It's not like that laptops do not tend to become slower overtime what could I recommend to do is-
1. Uninstall all bloatware, crapware and malware
2. Do the servicing of your laptop (mainly cleaning of fans) which will reduce temps.
3. Update your windows and drivers.
4. Install cc cleaner and run registry scan and review selected items which will fix it.
5. Install mem - reduct and enable it at startup whenever you see that the ram usage is high you will see a small icon in your taskbar just middle click on it.
6. Disable unnecessary startup programs.
7. Press windows + r and type msconfig, go to services tab, click on hide micrsoft services, disable all.
I hope this helps!!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community