Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-ek0015tx
Microsoft Windows 11

After passing of about 8 month of launching of windows 11, no driver found on hp website of 15-ek0015tx for windows 11.

Kindly make it available.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

This is a peer-to-peer forum not HP support.

The only suggestion I can offer would be to use the W11 drivers and software from the 15-ek1000 model series.

OMEN 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop PC 15-ek1000 (2B1K3AV) Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Sup...

I would not use the BIOS or firmware files though.

HP Recommended

is there software of Energy star for efficient battery performance of 15-ek0015tx as this was default available with purchase having windows 10.

HP Recommended

There is, but only for W10.

I don't know of any reason why it wouldn't work on W11 as well.

ENERGY STAR Qualified Power Plan

This package provides the ENERGY STAR Qualified Power Plan for supported notebook models running supported operating systems. ENERGY STAR is a program to promote superior energy efficiency. This package provides ENERGY STAR compliant power options and also provides a link to the ENERGY STAR website.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66001-66500/sp66123.exe 

HP Recommended

Thank You.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.