Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Please can you share me the file my mail address [Personal Information Removed]

Thank you

HP Recommended

Hello. I wonder if the problem is solved. I'd appreciate it if you'd share it with us.

HP Recommended

No, the problem is not solved.

The bios was incompatible with my system.

Ridicouluos

HP Recommended

Can you upload a drive link off the file?

HP Recommended

Guys finally, thanks to a great Hp assistant after 83 mail sent, i find a solution to downgrade the bios bo the version f.05.

In this moment my PC is installing the version f.05.

I don't know if the problem of shutting down will disappear, but i will let you know.

If it is ok, i give you the solution.

Please Note:

If the solution works, i will give you two file with the guide but i dont know if the solution is correct for yours PC. 

My pc is in HP Pavillion Gaming 15 ec0016nl.

You can try but i suggest to contact the hp and explain my solution

HP Recommended

Thank you bro. Please let us know if it works. Thanks a lot bro. Waiting for your reply 

HP Recommended

I'm praying for you right now 

HP Recommended

I comfirm that, now, my BIOS version is finallt downgraded to the F.05 version.

I try cod warzon to see if the pc shutsdown.

HP Recommended

Good to listen this news bro.

HP Recommended

Let us know how you downgraded it and if the laptop works like it should. Im open to try out any method that could just make this work.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.