Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Any more information Niccolo?

HP Recommended

Bro share the link we try it at our oum risk

HP Recommended

Will definitely write in the link provided.

Btw, where is the guy who claimed he will send the files ? It has been more than 12 hrs.

HP Recommended

Hi guys, as I told you yesterday I post the link with the two files needed to downgrade the bios to version F.05. I would like to inform you that I have just resented the hp consultant who followed my support file and told me to point out that these files are specific to my motherboard and that other users may not work. However, as I told you I really sent a lot of emails to support saying that this situation is ridiculous that so many of us are experiencing. Fortunately, with a lot of support, they solved the problem for my machine. I pointed out to him that there are a lot of users experiencing this problem and he told me that HP will release either the upgrade for downgrade or an upgrade. anyway here are the files.

https://we.tl/t-9grD5oXiTr

let me know if you can download them

I repeat: install them at your own risk as I do not guarantee that they will work for any PC. My pc is an HP Pavillion Gaming 15-ec0016nl Gtx 1660ti maxq Amd rayzen 7 3750h 16 gb ram.

Inside the zip there is a README file with the instructions given to me by HP

HP Recommended

Has anyone tried this solution? At least the button "upgrade" is active but I haven t tried yet to proceed

HP Recommended

Should fit the entire al series 15 - EC0000.
I'll come back from work and test it on my 😀

HP Recommended

I have tried this and successfully rolled back to f.05

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1sMLrhAv6WB83tV7gXTg5tTJq6_wrStOi

HP Recommended

Bro what is your laptop configuration

HP Recommended

I have Pavilion Gaming 15 ec0014nt.

HP Recommended

Well I successfully returned my HP machine and got the refund from Flipkart. Going for ASUS Rog now. My faith in HP has gone now but nice to see you guys found the solution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.