Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

So I played 3 games of COD Warzone no shut down has happened without the help of Ryzen Controller. Life saver. Kudos guys try it 

HP Recommended

Horizon Zero Dawn, 25 min played no shut down, temps were 78-85 at 3.7, no throttling though
Now we should ask HP to enable the ability to free those 2gb ram of apu in the future bios   

HP Recommended

I have successfully downgrade bios to F.05 and now i will try games.

My pc is Pavilion gaming 15 ec0104ax.

Let me tell you in a while what will happen.

HP Recommended

Do i have to repeat after step 9

HP Recommended

There is a redme file in there, read it, it s very easy to perform. Just install first bios than another 

HP Recommended

So i can either go with flash method or the setup method not the whole thing right?

HP Recommended

only setup, flash method doesn t work on these laptops

HP Recommended

Bro  it also worked with hp pavillion 15 ec 0101ax thank you 

HP Recommended

On each  pavilion15 ec0000XX will work

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.