Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hey guys has anyone tried F.02. Pissed off by the jitters and fps drops now. Are you sure turbo boost is disabled ? I get 3700 mhz in all games. 

HP Recommended

@Sandstorm14, Yesterday while playing with ryzen controller running did you notice these fps drops ?!

HP Recommended

mine also have a bit fps drop after downgrade into f.0.5 2020. Please update about f.0.2

HP Recommended

Hey man, I didn't use ryzen controller anymore because I have downgraded my unit to F.05. I am asking the forum if F.02 is better than F.05 due to someone saying the temp kicks high fast which is true. aside i haven't experienced any shut down with F.05 also no FPS drop but the temp gets high

HP Recommended

I think we should not downgrade to f.02 because it is too old may have more problem.Though F.08 was totally buggy it doesn't mean that every Bios update is buggy it may have improved.

HP Recommended

I also didn't experience any fps drop but yes temperature is also high for me.

HP Recommended

Yes you are correct on that. also my system recommends F.05 because that is the latest BIOS update Hp posted due to F.08 being removed.

HP Recommended

i'll be waiting for someone to confirm that F.02 is better than F.05. As of now F.05 fixed the problem that F.08 had. 

HP Recommended

Could you all list down the games y'all have been playing and whether you have intel or ryzen models

HP Recommended

What are your temps? mine hit 92 today while playing apex. im worried another problem has risen :(. also i would be really thankful if someone could suggest me a laptop cooling pad.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.