Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I dint install it , it said driver version not compatible with your version of windows.  I left it at that. Installed the other too and after installation command prompt would open up and show cannot show specified path or something,  I'm not sure what it means but after doing this my game is smooth

HP Recommended

If you check you would have installed Nvidia control panel.

HP Recommended

Yes I've installed nvidea control panel.

HP Recommended

Then you should be able to play as having Nvidia control panel installed confirms having a display driver that is the only requirement for playing games

Enjoy

HP Recommended

Guys, a piece of advice, upgrade to 16 gb Ram. The load on CPU will decreaced, so the temps might either. You can also check this on youtube the comparison I mean

HP Recommended

anyone solved their fps drop and stuttering problem? please do update if you did 😞

HP Recommended

I think that the problem is something related to geforce experience

HP Recommended

@utkarshshri

Where are the hp drivers for the graphic card ?
HP Recommended

anyone have tried the f10 bios? does it fix the problem?

HP Recommended

**bleep** had no idea a new one was released like a week ago. Thanks man

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.