Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-01-2022 10:56 AM
1. HP Support assistant keep crashing like shown
2. I'm using window 11 but cannot install HP Support Assistant 9, it says my operating system is incompatible. But HP Support video can?
3. Omen studio light is not supported to my laptop?
Laptop brand: Omen 16.1 2022
03-05-2022 01:44 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!
I see you are experiencing issues with the OMEN 16.1 Inch Gaming Laptop PC HP Support assistant keeps crashing. The OMEN Light Studio team is updating support for additional OMEN and non-HP peripherals. Not all OMEN or other peripherals are or will be supported.
I have a few recommendations
- Update your Notebook computer to the latest BIOS F.25 from HP.COM.
- Make sure the Windows and HP support assistant updates are up to date.
- Try to uninstall and then reinstall HP support assistant from HP.COM
- Install OMEN Gaming Hub by downloading the app from the Microsoft Store.
- Click this link for further help.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community