Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

So, I  never had any issues with other video games but when i tried to open Valorant for the first time it kept giving me tpm 2.0 and secure boot issue. I managed to enable tpm but i can't enable secure boot. I checked the google/youtube/forums but found nothing. 

I can enter to bios screen ( Omen Setup Utility ) by keep tapping  ESC key. F2 key only opens a black screen where i can run some tests ( hardware tests etc... ) and i can't do anything else. I don't have a blue screen too. Only bios screen that I can do bios/boot settings is only from Omen Setup Utility screen. 

Can someone please help me out? 😕 I do not have any issues or problems with my laptop I am really happy but I only have this and I just can't manage to solve it...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this works...

Step 1. Go into the BIOS and Load HP Factory Default Keys and see if Secure Boot becomes available.

(System Configuration>Boot Options>Load HP Factory Default Keys

Step 2. If it does not, then go into the operating system and disable “Fast startup”

(Disable the Fast Startup option from Control Panel > Power Options > Choose what the power buttons do> Change settings that are currently unavailable > uncheck Turn on fast startup (recommended) and save.

Step 3. go back into your BIOS and try Load HP Factory Default Keys.

Step 4. enable Secure Boot at this point.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this works...

Step 1. Go into the BIOS and Load HP Factory Default Keys and see if Secure Boot becomes available.

(System Configuration>Boot Options>Load HP Factory Default Keys

Step 2. If it does not, then go into the operating system and disable “Fast startup”

(Disable the Fast Startup option from Control Panel > Power Options > Choose what the power buttons do> Change settings that are currently unavailable > uncheck Turn on fast startup (recommended) and save.

Step 3. go back into your BIOS and try Load HP Factory Default Keys.

Step 4. enable Secure Boot at this point.

HP Recommended

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! 😭 I only clicked to ''Load HP Factory Default Keys'' and it worked i could then enable ''Secure Boot'' .

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.