Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 17T (5VX32AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am seeking an escalation contact within HP that is knowledgeable and empowered to address a product delivery issue with my Omen 17T CarePack.   I have been around the loop with a wide variety of HP support numbers and chats, and no one seems able to address the issue.  In short, I purchased a 3yr + accidental CarePack with my Omen 17T.   After receiving the order and some weeks past, I was unable to see the extended warranty applied to my serial number.  After writing back to support and asking about when it would be applied, HP PCE Escalations Team replied back that the wrong CarePack model was applied and that I was being refunded for it.   The CarePack selected was from HP's own shopping checkout page for this model so I am puzzled.  Furthermore, they did not offer a correct CarePack, nor have they been able to clarify the situation.  

Overall I rate HP's consumer line customer support an "F".   On my most recent call to [Personal Information Removed] I was on hold for 1hr and 54min before I got an agent.  Then after appraising them of the complete situation they put me on hold to call the CarePack Team and hung up on me after 2hrs and 19 minutes.     Following that, I tried the chat line today and communicated with an agent that said the carepack I purchased was indeed correct, but could not clarify if it would stay effective since the other team took it upon themselves to refund it.     My experience with HP support has been inconsistent, unreliable, and a complete circus of an operation.   

Again, I'm seeking an escalation contact within HP that can figure this out.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Wow I'm sorry to hear about all the trouble you've went through.

I will ask the Mods here to step in and have another agent contact you.

I think you will get the right person this time. Might not be until the next day before you hear back.

Good luck.

HP Recommended

Hi @RadioEng2020

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.