Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp omen 15 (en0013dx)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone.

I purchased Hp omen 15 (en0013dx)  2 months back with factory installed 8gb (3200mhz ddr4 sodimm) ram. I worked flawlessly for 2 months now yesterday i purchased 2x 8gb (2666 mhz ddr4 sodimm) Adata rams to upgrade to 16gb. But i installed them successfully and booted up my laptop. But after minutes of use when i plugged in the laptop to charge , it restarted and keeps on restarting after every 30 secs to 1 minute of use with no error code.

I readjusted rams but same issue persists.

Each of these 2 rams work great separately in the same laptop with no restarting issue but not when i put them together in the laptop this happens.  

Now i installed 4gb stick of my factory ram and 8gb of this new ram and it is also working good with no restarting issue. 

Kindly help me whats the issue and how can i get rid of it to use 16gb of ram.

Laptop specs are :

Amd ryzen 7 4800H

Gpu : gtx 1660ti (6gb)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.