Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp omen 15 en0010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi guys ,

i just don’t have the option to change the lighting on the omen command center , I already have reinstall the app many time and the option just don’t show up . 
does my omen model just don’t have the option? Or is it because of some kind of software problem? 

thank you guys 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi, the keyboard RGB color adjustment is for all product, it is depends on your keyboard module, if your keyboard is just single color, it doesn't have RGB setting in OMEN Command Center.

HP Recommended

@Byakuyakuchiki 

Can you see something like the following image when opening OCC on your machine ?

OCC zone.png

If NOT, your machine does not this feature/option

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

No, i don't have this option i only have the three other so i guess i cannot change the color .

i thought it was like a basic option on the omen 15 .

HP Recommended

how can i know if mine is single color ?

HP Recommended

@Byakuyakuchiki wrote:

how can i know if mine is single color ?

@Byakuyakuchiki 

OCC will tell you as above. Your machine must have 4-zones color feature/option otherwise OCC won't show Lighting option. OCC will check your available hardware first.

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.