Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-b0000 (472J1AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Omen by hp laptop 16-b008otx

I installed omen gaming hub and i cannot find lighting tab .

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

@Suzan77 

What is the version of your OGH right now ? It should be v 1101.2291.5.0. It is not a tab itself, ONLY when you click to the main menu

hub menu.png

If NOT, your machine may NOT support Light Studio at all.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

My OGH version is 1101.2201.5.0 which i recently downloaded from microsoft  store.  I cannot see other option to update ogh version. But i can see light studio in ogh.

Suzan77_0-1644071067672.png

HP Recommended

@Suzan77 

Sorry, not 1101.2291.5.0. it is 1101.2201.5.0.  Looks like the version on your machine is NOT the same version of my machine. I can't read text on the image. I believe HP checks hardware on each machine before download OGH available options for THAT machine.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Looks like mine is also 1101.2201.5.0 version. I did also run light studio. When i ran light studio it shows "unfortunately this device is not supported by omen light studio" in 2nd picture. Does this mean this laptop does not have rgb keyboard? But my retailer were claiming it have 4 zone keyboard.

image.png

Suzan77_0-1644084129640.png

HP Recommended

.@Banhien

it seems i also have same version. When i ran light studio it shows "unfortunately this device is not supported by omen light studio"

Suzan77_0-1644084762315.png

Does this mean this device does not have rgb keyboard where as my laptop retailer were claiming it has 4 zone keyboard

HP Recommended

@Suzan77 wrote:

.@Banhien

it seems i also have same version. When i ran light studio it shows "unfortunately this device is not supported by omen light studio"

@Suzan77 

Well,  As mentioned before, your machine may not support Lighting Studio at all. On my machine

banhien_1-1630448639972.png

Please select Effects to see any luck when changing options.

Regards

BH

HP Recommended

I cannot even select the keyboard in light studio. And also there is no change when i change the effect.

HP Recommended

@Suzan77 

Well, that's it. It says "unfortunately this device is not supported by omen light studio". Nothing I can help.

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

While buying store insured that it has 4zone keyboard now it seems it was lie. I was hoping such an issue was due to some driver missing. Now I finally came to the conclusion that this device does not support RGB keyboard. Thanks for your help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.