Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

I brought HP OMEN 25L Gaming PC - AMD Ryzen 7, RTX 3070, 1 TB HDD & 256 GB SSD from Currys in the UK and want to add Noctua NH-U12A heat sink to keep my cpu cool but I am not 100% sure it can fit in this is information I got from Speccy: CPU
AMD K19 x16 (i deleted extras so it would not take much space)
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1596MHz (22-22-22-52)
Motherboard
HP 8876 (AM4)

Also will get 2 extra of the same RAM chipset, thank you for your time if you can help me please. if another heatsink is better to put in pls give me name so I can look it up.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Night_Fowl89 -- the web-site: https://noctua.at/en/nh-u12a

gives the physical dimensions of it, including "width" and "height" and its non-square shape, to avoid overlapping any PCI or RAM sockets.

What are the dimensions of your current heat-sink-and-fan?

HP Recommended

Dimensions (W X D X H) 6.5 x 16.61 x 17.05 in for computer case.

ATM im using default cpu cooler came with pre-build system this is how big it looks inside the casethis is how big it looks inside the case

i am not very sure size of heat sink would fit.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.