Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Before, the Omen app was called Omen Command Center and it had option to change colours of my keyboard and worked great. Now the app is called Omen Gaming Hub, and it does not have the option to change the RGB of my keyboard. Is something changed after update / name change of the app? How can i controll my keyboard lights?? Cheers 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@ToSkandal 

What is the version of your Omen Gaming Hub ? Current version: 11.0.14.0.

1. If yes, please try to load LIGHT STUDIO (left hand side) first. Now under Lighting tab you should have 2 options

(a) Basic Lighting (old way)

(b) Using Omen Light Studio

2. If No, please update Omen Gaming hub.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I have v.11.0.14.0 Gaming Hub but in the LIGHT STUDIO there is only :
a) Layout tab which shows black chequered patern 
b) Effects tab which gives option to pick effects ( that doesnt work)  and the black chequered pattern

There is no Lighting tab , and no way to use tha basic lighting like i used to before 😞

Edit: Lighting Studio is Beta v.0.1.2.0

HP Recommended

@ToSkandal 

Your machine (Omen 15-dc1xxx) could be newer than mine which is a 15-dc0xxx machine. The only thing I can think of is your machine has lower specs than mine therefore Omen Gaming Hub won't be able to load contents software from available hardware. The specs of my machine is

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06095817 

It has all options I mentioned above.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.