Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

i recently changed the location of my appdata/local/locallow, from my ssd to harddrive (bcz of low storage space)

I moved them to an appdata folder in my hard drive
then i created a symbolic link, and everything worked fine

but the omen command center don't work, all others app/softwares still work fine
I uninstalled it and then downloaded it again from microsoft store, but it still don't work

i have this error (in french)

SkyNalix_1-1588939717500.png

"invalid parameter" if i translate it
How to fix that ?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@SkyNalix 

Probably after the move, folder structure is not stay the same. Please use Windows Store, search for Omen Command Center and Update it  (Note: Update button is hidden next to the Launch button).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@Banhien
There is no Update button anywhere on Omen Command center's windows store page

HP Recommended

HP Recommended

Banhien Hello i'm still waiting for a response
This is  already the seconds time i'm doing this post and you ask me something but when i respond you don't help me
Please tell me what to do !

HP Recommended

@SkyNalix wrote:

@Banhien
There is no Update button anywhere on Omen Command center's windows store page

@SkyNalix 

I did not get notification from your reply. Sorry, the Update button is hidden behind the Launch button

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

As i already said, there is absolutely nothing

HP Recommended

tagging you again in case you didn't saw the notification.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.