Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 15 Laptop PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Omen command center not showing lightning option

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Correct, the option wont show up in the Omen Command Center because the keyboard is not capable of rgb.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

jdc2017 

I need your full product number to know what you have exactly.

Open the HP Support Assistant and click on your PC. You should see the product number.

HP Recommended

I have an OMEN  15t  dh000 CTO and the Product number is  5VX99AV

HP Recommended

Oh its a CTO. That makes is impossible for me to look up specs. Its a Config to Order meaning you had to configure the parts you wanted when ordering.

Does it have the 2 zone or 4 zone keyboard?

HP Recommended

This is the spec of my keyboard:  Full-size island-style dragon red legend 1-zone lighting red backlit keyboard with numeric keypad and 26-Key Rollover,.

does it mean i cant change the lighting of my keyboard?

HP Recommended

Correct, the option wont show up in the Omen Command Center because the keyboard is not capable of rgb.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.