Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop PC 15-en1000 (2L1F3AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I wanna share with you overheat problems that i resolved after using some cheap products and some expensive ones for my experience 

if you have overheat cpu reach 100 celcius and fan at max speed  your problem is the thermal paste is really bad even the hp paste is bad .

my suggestion is to get THERMAL PASTE 

I WAS HAVING MY NEW PC GETTING 100 CELSIUS IN FRACTION OF AN EYE SO I TESTED 3 CHEAP TRASH THERMAL PASTE WAS VERY NOT GOOD RESULTS 

SO I CHANGED TO THIS ONE XIGMATEK THERMAL KILLER.

MY RESULTS FROM 100 CELCIUS WENT TO 85 MAX OVERLOAD COOL AS snow and fan so calm. so you keep your cpu cool and save your fan from getting broken

• Thermal Conductivity: 9W/m-K OR EVEN HIGHER NUMBER THAN 9 TO 11
  • I SUGGEST 

XIGMATEK THERMAL-KILLER S .

• VERY GOOD PRODUCT AND COOL AS HELL ..
  • FEATURES

• High Performance
    • Ultra-Low Thermal Impedance
    • High Durability
    • Exceptional Thermal Conductivity
    • Non-Corrosive Formula
    • High Electrical Insulation
    • Easy Application
    • Toxic Free
    • Excellent Long-Term Stability: Storage Time Up to 3 Years and Usage Time on The CPU Up to 5 Years.
    • 3g Pack for Around 4–6 Applications
    • Cleaning Wipes Included for Removing Thermal Grease.

SPECIFICATIONS

• Product Name: THERMAL-KILLER S Thermal Grease
    • Color: Gray
    • Thermal Conductivity: 9W/m-K
    • Net Weight: 3g
    • Thermal Impedance: 0.075°C.cm /W
    • Operating Temperature: –50–200°C
    • Specific Gravity: 2.51 g/cm
    • Cooler Type: CPU or GPU
7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi@BOSSXXXL,

Thank you for responding, I appreciate your time and effort.

We appreciate and value your feedback. Good to know that the issue is resolved.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

i have a small question what size is thermal pads needs my model? 3 or 2.5 or 1 cm?

HP Recommended

Hi@BOSSXXXL,

Thinner isn't always better. For this laptop, it's probably between 0.5-1.5 mm. Try 1mm. Just use a 1.0mm pad, it will squish down.

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

i can get 2 mm it can work fine for gpu and cpu and ssds? right?

HP Recommended

Hi@BOSSXXXL,

Yes it should work.

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

i have last question why my ram not reaching 3200 mhz?Screenshot_1.png

HP Recommended

Hi@BOSSXXXL,

While overclocking is possible on select HP systems, HP does not ship systems that are already overclocked. The overclocking capability is limited by the BIOS. You can use OMEN Gaming Hub to optimize performance and customize OMEN laptops.

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.