cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Notto1
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec1008ua Random Shut down, freeze, Black Screen, Blue Screen

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec1008ua
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi All,

I bought this laptob recently, randomly it freeze, sometimes screen gets black, but i see the led lights at the botom, keyboard doesnt work, i have to shut down with the power bottom. sometimes blue screen with a message critical problem, sometimes for long time does not happen anything. mostly it freeze when i am browsing. it never freeze while playing or using softwares like premiere editing program.

i updated the graphic driver. i wanted to update bios but hp support page can not open my laptop drivers page, it can detect my laptob but when i click it, it is loading and loading forever. i downloaded hp support software, it does not help too. please help me if you can, i f nothing works i will give it to the service, that really i do not want.

Thanks.

HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec1008ua

Product number: 1V2F8EA#A2Q

AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti (driver ver: 27.21.14.6109 (12/31/2020))

System BIOS  F.11
System board    87B2 31.20
6 REPLIES 6
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 21,825 1,963 2,169
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Notto1

I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is freezing, and you are getting bluescreen errors.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you run a system test on the computer to make sure that there are no hardware issues.

Follow the steps in the below article.

https://www.support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03467259

If the system test pass, then follow the steps in the below article and perform a cloud recovery.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c06162205

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Notto1
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your answer and help.

i made all tests and all passed without problem, i will observe if the problem will continue or not. i really did not understand this cloud recovery, i do not want to format my laptop for sure, also my laptop is freedos, i am not sure if it is supported. i downloaded software for drivers update and updated graphic driver through this software, it looks like now better, just one time i had blue screen ( kernel mode heap corruption error, and one time screen did not open after sleep.

Notto1
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Now i recived this error blue screen, "Kernel Auto Boost Lock Release" after restrar i received this one; blue screen "System Service exception".

i think it looks like hardware problem, i format several times tried different windows and there is no solution.

The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Notto1

I recommend you contact support to further diagnose the issue.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Notto1
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your help. I gave it to service, i tried a lot of things and gave up.

Also it is very strange that, hp support page can detect my laptop, when i choose it, it keeps loading and does not open any page, i could not find any drivers and manual for my laptop. 

The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Notto1

Thank you for keeping me posted.

Don't worry the service center will fix all issues.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation