Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-29-2022 04:47 AM - edited 05-29-2022 04:48 AM
My laptop is hp pavilion gaming 15
Ryzen 5 4600h
We (pavilion gaming users )
Need performance control and fan speed control.
Other brands are providing these features to their budget gaming laptops
If possible please provide us with dynamic refresh rate and mux graphics switch
It can be easy because you guys provided to victus series laptops
Please provide us features in omen gaming hub
05-31-2022 10:18 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!
I see you are looking for the Fan speed control on the HP Pavilion Gaming Notebook.
I have a few recommendations
- Update your Notebook computer to latest BIOS from HP.COM.
- Make sure the Windows and HP support assistant updates are up to date.
The computer still controls the fans automatically.
- Turn on the computer, and then immediately press F10 to enter BIOS.
- Under the Power tab, select Thermal. Figure : Select Thermal.
- Use the left and right arrows to set the fans minimum speed, and then press F10 to accept the changes
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
05-31-2022 10:44 AM
Thank you for responding, I appreciate your time and effort.
The performance control and fan speed control is not available on all models. I apologize for the Inconvenience.
Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community