Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

After installing the software the first time, it worked well for some days. Suddenly it stopped work. No effect.

I reinstalled the software but no effect works in Light Studio. I really don't know why it stopped working...

HP Recommended

Hi @Waley still not solved the problem of high cpu usage (about 10%) when using the "environment" effect?

HP Recommended

Hi. Can u help me on how to change to domain/user please?👉👈

HP Recommended

IMG_20210223_115744.jpg

  I have this problem of my keyboard does not sync with the Lighting Studio after I changed to a new user accounts. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

HP Recommended

@Niko87  HI, the CPU usage case will be improved by next version. The schedule is under confirm now.

HP Recommended

@Felix1006from photo, the keyboard lighting is aligned with Light Studio setting? what's the details? for example when you change the light effects, it doesn't apply on the keyboard?

HP Recommended

Thanks @Waley looking forward to the next update.

HP Recommended

click on light studio

HP Recommended

same with me

HP Recommended

seeOMEN Light Studio 02-03-2021 16_58_16.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.