Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

can you send me the link? Let's try that

HP Recommended

I've tried what @HarryAx20 did (Shutdown laptop, Press Win + B + Power Button for 2 - 3 sec, and wait for the recovery to install). I will tell if that worked for me and if I have any shutdown. 

Let's hope it can be a solution for us!

EDIT: It didn't rolled me back, I am still in the F.08 BIOS. So even if you recover your BIOS, you can't change any date or BIOS version. 

HP Recommended

**bleep** I also tried that and USB too. Nothing works. I want a **bleep**cing refund.

HP Recommended

hello everyone, i think the problem is after the bios update the cpu is running at its max speed of  3.7ghz. I reduced cpu speed and its not shutting down now. If u reduce the maximum processor state from 100% to 99% it makes cpu runs at 1.7ghz. But it will reduce the performance. So please any Hp employee can see if it is due to this reason of processor. ss1.jpgss2.jpg

HP Recommended

Can someone fix this ? 😞

HP Recommended

I have the exact same problem too. Apparently noone is able to roll back at all. Can you inform an Engineer within HP about this? The only fix that can actually fix this is a new bios update. Lots of people can't just have hardware issues at the same time right after installing the newest bios update. 

HP Recommended

Hi there!

Unfortunately, I am also having the same issue, I have browsing here for a little while to fix the sudden shutdown issue while running, games on my New HP Elitebook. I have used it for around 2 months, and nothing happened. But now, unfortunately, from last two whenever, I am gaming in full, it happens. 

Can anybody help me fix it or I needed to replace the laptop. Since, I can bear this again and again. 

Regards,

HP Recommended

Has your problem solved? If yes, can you tell me how? 

HP Recommended

HP is silencing people, they have blocked my comments in the most populated post, just to say that apart from twitter this should be seen by a lawyer, since I have a law degree and I see signs of scam, they not only do not help and hide the problem if not that prevent us from organizing and seeking a solution. Not only have they cheated us, they also censor us in the most fascist way possible.

HP Recommended

Hello, i am facing the same issue, and when i asked the hp customer care representative they said it is not because of the bios update but because of the windows 2004 update, they say that the new version of the windows does not support my drivers and i need to wait until the windows release an update. I have been behind these people for a very long while now, please help me in this matter.

You can contact me on my email - animeshmishra02@gmail.com 

please reply ASAP !

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.