Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Please report your results

HP Recommended

My laptop went to hibernation 3 days ago, but no more since then, event though it's hotter where i'm living.

HP Recommended

Never mind, it just went to hibernation again.
The moment when it hibernated I put my hand on top and bottom of my laptop and it wasn't hot at all, i would say near 50°C.
Didn't recorded the temperatures

HP Recommended

see next post

HP Recommended

Laptop went to hibernation while playing video games again but this time i got the temperatures.
I configured HWINFO64 to only save the temperatures.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7ug3mlvlbw1qbh0/temp_logs.CSV/file
There are no values above 90°C, only the PCH is reaching 87°C, but if i get it right it's the cpu internal temps? so it's normal that it's higher? it's always almost 70°C while just browsing the web.

HP Recommended

Please try this and report your results:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xAu4z5t7LE

HP Recommended

Didn't helped, the only thing i could do is set the maximum cpu usage to 99%, i don't have the nvidia option for whisper mode since my laptop have a gtx 1050ti

HP Recommended

As I wrote before, there is a technical defect. A sensor is probably affected. In case of HP warranty, the service should repair the device. The mainboard is usually replaced. If you are out of warranty, it will be very difficult to (1) find a replacement motherboard and (2) get it repaired at normal cost.

HP Recommended

Ithink this issue started when i removed my battery more than 4 months ago because it was inflated.
Do you think if by any chance i can fix this issue if i get a new battery?
A new motherboard cost between 450 and 700 euros...

HP Recommended

@SkyNalix wrote:

Ithink this issue started when i removed my battery more than 4 months ago because it was inflated.
Do you think if by any chance i can fix this issue if i get a new battery?
A new motherboard cost between 450 and 700 euros...

This is a bad joke, isn't it ? This is usury !

Say goodbye to your notebook and buy a new one, even from another manufacturer ! You should sell the remaining spare parts.

End of the story 😪

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.