Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-03-2022 09:23 AM
Hello, i need some help, after updating to latest BIOS undervolting isn't possible anymore and without undervolt my pc is literally cooking oven, heats alot on heavy load, which i don't like, any idea what should i do? Downgrading to older BIOS isn't the best option for me.
08-05-2022 03:59 PM
(1) Update BIOS
HP Firmware Pack (Intel Processors)
|F.17 Rev.A||12.4 MB||Apr 19, 2022||Download|
Fixes - "Provides enhanced security. NOTE: HP strongly recommends promptly transitioning to this updated BIOS version which supersedes all previous releases."
Why should you install the update ?
Updating the BIOS is recommended as standard maintenance of the computer. It can also help resolve the following issues:
- An available BIOS update resolves a specific issue or improves computer performance.
- The current BIOS does not support a hardware component or a Windows upgrade.
- HP Support recommends installing a specific BIOS update.
(3) Let BIOS be installed until it's completely done !
Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver
|2188.8.131.524 Rev.G||17.3 MB||Sep 1, 2021||Download|
HP Consumer Desktop / Notebook PC ME Firmware Update
|04 Rev.A||2.7 MB||Jul 25, 2018||Download|
HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI
|184.108.40.206 Rev.A||42.7 MB||Apr 17, 2020||Download|
(6) Test your hardware Using the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI)
See how it works:
(7) Please report your results ( messages, error messages, pictures ... )
(8) We will continue ...
08-08-2022 06:26 AM - edited 08-08-2022 06:27 AM
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community