Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 15-dc0015nf ?
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

I can't find my integreted graphic card on my laptop so I can't use it to save power when using my laptop on battery

How I can't install it ? 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello

I don'ìt know that product , but his CPU has the integrated Intel HD 630 Graphics card.

IF you don't see the Intel graphics card in Device Manager, try to enter in the BIOS setup and check if there is something that could disable/enable the Intel Graphics card.

bye

HP Recommended

I've tried but in the bios there isn't the advence tab where we can find the settings for the IGPU like the others brands.

Ps : my laptop has G-sync

HP Recommended

I have found on the internet that use my iGPU with a G-sync laptop is impossible because the display is directly connected to the dGPU. They say the ONLY way to use the iGPU is to open the laptop and disconnect the display from the dGPU to connect to both GPU. Is that real ? Is that possible and not too hard ? 

HP Recommended

@Alban64 

Your laptop does not have integrated graphics. It is disabled if it has a GTX 1060/1070 installed.

There is nothing you can do to change this. Its how the system is setup from the factory.

Only the GTX 1050/ti cards have Optimus (switchable graphics) on that series.

Hope that helps answer your question.

HP Recommended

Yes in deed I have the gtx 1060. There is absolutly no way to enable the iGPU ? 

HP Recommended

"There is absolutely no way to enable the iGPU?"

That is what I pointed out, correct.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.