08-01-2020 03:00 PM - edited 08-04-2020 04:31 AM
08-01-2020 03:21 PM
Which one is best really depends on your budget and your intended work load / use.
The Zbook, if you can get is fully loaded is the best of those listed. Even not fully loaded, a Zbook is a very nice machine.
NOTE: I am biased - I have a fully loaded Zbook 17 G3 - four years old and a beast of a system.
Probook is a business class machine - gives you access to the BIOS > Advanced, section for example. Not in the same class as a Zbook "anything".
The other two are consumer grade systems - nice, not business grade.
- Business class systems (as mentioned) provide access to BIOS > Advanced options.
- Business class systems are utilized by companies with their own IT departments - the computers are meant to be able to be fixed in the field - the extensive parts and upgrades reflect this.
- Business class systems cost more up front - and come with better standard Warranty.
- Business class systems, when loaded to the teeth are practically unbeatable.
- Business class systems are not gaming systems, but a fully loaded Zbook can be used to design a house, a car, a department store, crunch some serious numbers for any math intensive projects, and make an impression on the neighbor next door. I would guess you could game on a fully loaded Zbook, too. Smiling.
Expand your search a bit to check what else is out there.
Dragon Fly is a pretty system.
The Elitebook system line is very nice, too.
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.
Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
08-02-2020 04:57 AM
before considering buying an HP.
we've been trying to find a solution for over a year now and we didn't get any help from HP support. All the replies are from BOTs copy past same message over and over while we provided all the facts about the problem.
Your cpu will silently get killed buy system process.
08-02-2020 07:25 AM
It is an interesting question. The customer has not indicated use type, but he did post in the gaming board.
Savvy @markevin123 is considering a business class machine - access to the Advanced BIOS is a benefit.
Personally, I am not a gamer - I have wondered on occasion how my black bird beast would do in the arena. Smiling.
Waiting for the next generation of Z...