Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
omen 15-dc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought Omen gaming laptop(15-dc) from amazon in the US last winter and after that, I returned back to Cairo.

At the first it was working very good and there was no problem with the device with the advent of summer the temperature of the laptop started to increase while playing games and it reaches to 98-celsius pecrent for the CPU and 92 for the GPU at his temperature the laptop starts to lag , low fps and sometimes screen freezes and there is no any response and I also bought an external fan but it didn't help much.

I called hp support and they told me that my laptop needs to be checked ASAP in any hp trusted centre when I sent it to centre referred with one of hp customer service I was surprised as they told me your laptop can't be checked or fixed in Egypt as there is no any spare parts will be sent to this region I tried to reach hp support in the middle east and after waiting more than 30min on the phone they told me we can't help you with this, someone would call you to handle this situation and it's been more than two months and there is no any real action taken although spamming them with emails and calling hotline many times but I didn't reach to any result.

I am really depressed from this service and I hope this would help my situation to be solved.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Abdallah5

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.