Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-dh1006ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver is not installed 27.20.100.8478 Rev.B 390.5 MB Dec 14, 2020 on OMEN Laptop - 15-dh1006ur Windows 10 Version 20H2 (64-bit) (error ---- this system does not meet the minimum software installation requirements! - tried to install the early version of the driver is not installed, what could be the problem?

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hello
the computer has a graphics card NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti Graphics (6 GB GDDR6 dedicated)

15-dh1006ur Product Specifications
therefore useless

that said Windows 10 version 20H2 (64-bit)
is mentioned, is it?
and this version?

Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver

26.20.100.7985 Rev.B
--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Well, I understand you. I may have put it incorrectly, I cannot install the driver on Intel® Core ™ i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz where to specify the driver for it please.

HP Recommended

изображение_2020-12-28_132114.png

• Intel® UHD Graphics--------

there is no driver for this !!!

HP Recommended

not installed !!!!!  

Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics

26.20.100.7985 Rev.B 404.9 MB 15 июля 2020 г.

not installed !!!!!  

Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver

27.20.100.8478 Rev.B 390.5 MB 14 дек 2020 г.

(error) ---- this system does not meet the minimum software installation requirements! ), what could be the problem?

HP Recommended

Безымянный.png

HP Recommended

What do you have in device manager?
The second error message, ok
but the first one, what happens when you run the downloaded file?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

In the device despecher, only NVIDIA is displayed, when I run the installation file, the unboxing takes place and the console opens for 2 seconds and closes if the driver is installed? where can i see it? even the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant shows no driver.

HP Recommended

so that's what it seemed to me, you have an nvidia card, no need to try to install a driver for a card that is not visible
Unless, if it has already been present, but it has disappeared, due to manipulation, there you may have another problem!

so if you try, just because it was stated in the product page, drop it

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

But why is this device not showing up in the task manager? it should be displayed! it was not originally there

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.