Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp Omen15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, when I open the omen gaming hub, I see this article(OMEN Gaming Hub is not supported in this region). I updated my windows to the previous version and this error was fixed. But a few days later this error started again.You told me that repair your windows I tried that too,but it didn't work.I bought my laptop from Ukraine but I changed my location in windows.I made the location to Turkey.I changed the region back to Ukraine but that didn't work either.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi@PhilipMorris00,

Thank you for posting this on HP Community,

Lett's try these steps here: 

Please uninstall the HP Omen Command Center, restart the Notebook and download the Omen Command Center from Windows Store

Click this Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/omen-command-center/9nqdw009t0t5 for download

You can refer to this Link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4028054/windows-10-repair-or-remove-programs for help with the uninstallation

Updating OMEN Command Center from the Windows Store -

1) Click the Windows Store icon in the system tray.
2) Search for OMEN Command Center.
3) Click Update.
4) Wait while the program downloads and installs.
5) Click Play.

Also, try updating the computer -

Windows Updates troubleshooter -

Click on this link to run the Windows Updates troubleshooter.

Windows Updates - 

1) In the search box, type and open Windows Updates. 
2) Check for updates. 
3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer. 

Install - OMEN Command Center SDK Package

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to go ahead and update the Bios and other drivers using HPSA.

I suggest you download and run the HP Support Assistant from this Link: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html?jumpid=va_r602_us/en/any/psg/p...

HPSA will automatically search for all the latest drivers for your Notebook

1. Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.

Click Updates in the My notebook pane

2. Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.

Updates list in HP Support Center

3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.

4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.

5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.

Also, ensure Windows is up to date.

Select the Start button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update, and select Check for updates. If Windows Update says your device is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.