Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen by HP 15-dc1088wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Lucky324 

Yes that model does come with a 144Hz panel. But according to the HP database, its only sold in the USA/Canada.

Are you buying it from the USA and sending to India?

IF so, the warranty wont be any good there.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Lucky324 

Yes that model does come with a 144Hz panel. But according to the HP database, its only sold in the USA/Canada.

Are you buying it from the USA and sending to India?

IF so, the warranty wont be any good there.

HP Recommended

i'm Buying it from usa.

What is the refresh rate of the moniter?

HP Recommended

The refresh rate is just what I posted. 144Hz. The panel is another word for the screen or the laptops monitor.

Like I said, if you plan on sending it to India, it wont have a warranty there.

Make darned sure it works in the USA before you send it off. If its having heat issues that cant be solved, you have to be here in the USA to get it fixed or exchange it at Walmart for another one.

Just so you know.

HP Recommended

I need  information about, Refresh rate in ms. 3ms or more?

HP Recommended

That is called the response time, not refresh rate.

HP does not have any documentation explaining this for any of their laptop screens.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.