Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
ePrint enabled Printers

Hi,

The HP Print Bot interacts with you so you can send photos and files to your printer. You simply send them to your Messenger contact "HP Print Bot" and it will print to your printer from anywhere.

To get started, simply chat with the HP Print Bot  and it will guide you through the setup - watch the Video here.

Print Bot.JPG

You'll need to have an ePrint enabled printer and know it's ePrint address.  It basically just involves sending the Print Bot your printer email address in facebook messanger and once accepted, all future messages, photos or attachments that you send to the Print Bot will print remotely to your HP printer.

Another way to setup is via your HP connected account - Just click the "Send to Messenger'" icon from your My Printers tab in HP connected.

HPC.JPG

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

How do you clear the file history in FB Messenger HP Print Bot?  If you delete the message and then send a new message to Hp Print Bot, and type "file history", the previous printed items appear that were previously deleted.  In plain language, how can you permanently delete the print history in Hp Print Bot for Facebook Messenger?

HP Recommended

okay, so, i got the message, "Alright!  Your printer has been saved.  I named it Printer 1 and set it as your default printer," then i got the message, "Send me a recent favorite phot from your device."  1- is that second message asking me to send a photo to messenger from my printer? 1a- how may i do that? 2- is it asking me to print a photo through messenger? 2a- may i print only photos through messenger?

HP Recommended

To use printbot, you have to upload photos or documents from your device to your Facebook message with printbot.  You do this the same way you would in any other conversation: select the "Add Files" button from Messenger (looks like a photo with a sheet of paper behind it), and select the photos or documents you want to print, then select upload!  After that the printbot will walk you through getting it the way you want it, and print them out!  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.