Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Photosmart 6520
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Does HP Photosmart 6520 support air print?

I had no problem printing  with an IPAD until this past weekend. I guess the software was updated and now it shows " no air printer found".

Is there a way to access the   printer from  an IPAD?

Help!!!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@tommydin

Please use Apple Store to install HP Smart app and use this app to print.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hello,

I understand your iPad is showing a message "No Airprint Printers Found" when trying to print.

Your printer is Airprint compatible. 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645

This is most likely a network related issue. Make sure both the printer and iPad are connected to the same WiFi network. Please make sure the devices are not connected to Guest Network or Public WiFi. The printer needs to be connected to a 2.4 GHZ network. 

This document shows how to print with Airprint.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02775166

This document in the FAQ section shows further troubleshooting for "No Airprint Printers Found".

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-2600-all-in-one-printer-series/12319824/document/c02...

I work on behalf of HP
Regards,
StretchMusic

If the answer provided resolves your issue please press the thumbs up button in order to make the answer available to others.
HP Recommended

I followed your instructions and got the HP App  and  got the printer set up, but i don't understand how to print from my IPAD because under   my email address on the remote printing section of the app it says,  to print send an email to this email address. I am sorry to contanct you again but i am not that tech savvy. 

How do i print from my IPAD using the app because i tried printing again and got the same message," no airprint printers found"!

I saw a list yesterday of printers that support  airprint but the list  was made in Nov of 2010 and i am sure others have been added. I also got an email today from HP support telling me that my printer supported airprint, but my problem is that the IPAD  can't connect to the printer.

HP Recommended

Hello,

Please review the previously posted information on how to troubleshoot "No Airprint Printers Found". There are several troubleshooting steps listed. Please follow them all until you find a resolution.

Regards,

StretchMusic

I work on behalf of HP
Regards,
StretchMusic

If the answer provided resolves your issue please press the thumbs up button in order to make the answer available to others.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.