03-23-2013 03:48 PM
I just installed my printer (upgrading from an HP CM2320fxi). Everything is working except ePrint/Web Services. The printer is connected directly to my router. It prints from networked computers. AirPrint works from iOS devices. It can scan to e-mail and documents are successfully received by e-mail accounts outside of the network (i.e. it must be connected to and talking to the internet). All router and printer firmware has been confirmed up to date. all devices have been reset and restarted several times. However, if I try to enable HP Web Services to setup ePrint I get the following error message: "Connect error. Check Internet connection."
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-25-2013 01:16 PM
I would try the steps listed below. Let me know how it goes.
1. Open an internet browser type printer's IP address.
2. Should bring you to the printer's status page.
3. Select the networking tab at the top.
4. Left hand side select IPv4 under wireless.
5. Under DNS address Configuration select Manual DNS Server.
6. For Preferred enter 220.127.116.11
7. For Alternate enter 18.104.22.168
8. Select apply. You might get a warning saying this could interrupt connection that's fine.
9. Turn printer off for about 30 seconds then try again.
03-25-2013 09:41 PM
03-25-2013 09:53 PM