Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello 

I cannot connect my printer to HP Instant Ink. HP can tell me how many pages i print and charge for any additional to my plan but when i log into my account i receive a message  Not connected.  i have contacted HP Support but still no joy.

Can anyone help please 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

i'm having similar issues. When i try to input the code ( I never got one, just an email address  hp support said the code is the part of the email address printed without the @hpeprint.com), i get a message saying code or serial number is conneced to another account. my gma bought this printer brand new and gave it to me shortly after, she's never had an instant ink account and my printer series isnt listed on hp instant ink list either. i've already registered for instant ink account and input my credit card info and cant connect properly. Ive been shuffled around with different virtual agents and disconnected when i tried to call support over the phone, its now after hours and i cant get anyone on the phone and the virtual agent keeps giving me the run around too how frustratting!!!!

HP Recommended

Hi @Lindab11, @Monica50801,

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.