Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Officejet 8620
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

i am unable to connect to HP Instant ink. I do have internet connection and everything else works fine.

Thanks

Tom
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I wound up calling HP support. They were very helpful, took control of my computer and changed settings so that the printer would communicate with the Instant Ink account. Everything working as it should 

Thanks HP!

Tom

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Anyone?

Tom
HP Recommended

I have the same problem!

HP Recommended

Same problem here

HP Recommended

same problem here, connected to internet, but instant ink will not connect , have been on the phone for 2 hours with hp support. after different changes, etc. no change. he was stumped. told me i need to buy a new printer. well i did buy a hp printer on august 1 2019 was working fine, until i got my first instant ink in mail and inserted it. i go to college, and can not print off anything. the only solution was to buy a new printer. a printer they advertise to buy and sign up for instant ink and i do have a two year warranty on.. really frustrated , something needs to be done or an Epson it is.

HP Recommended

I wound up calling HP support. They were very helpful, took control of my computer and changed settings so that the printer would communicate with the Instant Ink account. Everything working as it should 

Thanks HP!

Tom
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.