Did you mean: 
tpm419
Level 3
35 28 2 2
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Error message says cannot Connect to instant ink. Has connection and prints wirelessly

Officejet 8620
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

i am unable to connect to HP Instant ink. I do have internet connection and everything else works fine.

Thanks

Tom
5 REPLIES 5
tpm419
Level 3
35 28 2 2
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Error message says cannot Connect to instant ink. Has connection and prints wirelessly

Anyone?

Tom
rstockwell
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I have the same problem!

0 Kudos
Mmyers3216
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Same problem here

0 Kudos
saltykitty
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

same problem here, connected to internet, but instant ink will not connect , have been on the phone for 2 hours with hp support. after different changes, etc. no change. he was stumped. told me i need to buy a new printer. well i did buy a hp printer on august 1 2019 was working fine, until i got my first instant ink in mail and inserted it. i go to college, and can not print off anything. the only solution was to buy a new printer. a printer they advertise to buy and sign up for instant ink and i do have a two year warranty on.. really frustrated , something needs to be done or an Epson it is.

0 Kudos
tpm419
Level 3
35 28 2 2
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I wound up calling HP support. They were very helpful, took control of my computer and changed settings so that the printer would communicate with the Instant Ink account. Everything working as it should 

Thanks HP!

Tom
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation