Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Unknown

Hi, If I take out an Instant Ink contract for 50 pages at£1.99, are the 15 free pages included in that price, or do I actually get 65 pages per month

Roy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

The 15 free pages is a plan by its own, you can either get the free pages plan or the 50 pages plan but not both.

Be aware that the free plan can only be selected when registering, once moving to a paid plan the free plan can no longer be accessed.

Print free for life: The free printing plan allows you to print 15 pages per month at no cost (paper not included) for the life of your printer. Additional pages are excluded and will be charged to customer payment method at the end of the month at a rate of $1 per each additional set of 10 pages (Customer to be charged $1 for each set even if customer doesn’t use entire set). HP reserves the right to modify or cancel the free printing plan anytime on 60 days’ notice. This offer cannot be redeemed for cash except as required by law. Additional information available in HP Instant Ink Terms at HP Instant Ink Terms of Service. Free printing plan not available on all printers.

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/uk/en/l/

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

The 15 free pages is a plan by its own, you can either get the free pages plan or the 50 pages plan but not both.

Be aware that the free plan can only be selected when registering, once moving to a paid plan the free plan can no longer be accessed.

Print free for life: The free printing plan allows you to print 15 pages per month at no cost (paper not included) for the life of your printer. Additional pages are excluded and will be charged to customer payment method at the end of the month at a rate of $1 per each additional set of 10 pages (Customer to be charged $1 for each set even if customer doesn’t use entire set). HP reserves the right to modify or cancel the free printing plan anytime on 60 days’ notice. This offer cannot be redeemed for cash except as required by law. Additional information available in HP Instant Ink Terms at HP Instant Ink Terms of Service. Free printing plan not available on all printers.

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/uk/en/l/

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Many thanks for your response, that solves my questions

Roy

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.