Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 4650
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

15 days ago I signed up for the "Instant Ink" program.
10 days ago I received the cartridges (Welcome Kit), printed several photos 5x7in and plain A4, and now, something happened with my color cartridge! 😭On the display appears the error "Ink Cartridges Problem".
Photo and video demos here (Google Photos).
If I leave only the black cartridge, error disappears.
I tried to solve the problem as follows:
- many times rebooted the device and reinstalled the cartridges,
- gently cleaned the contacts with a lint-free cloth,
- disconnected the printer from the wall outlet for ~60 sec. It's recommendation from a topic of the forum here.
- attempt to run "Clean Cartridges" always ends by the same error.

I think the color cartridge Instant Ink is failed 😢

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @HA3IK

Please try these steps - HP Printer Does not Print and Error Indicates Faulty Ink Cartridge

Also, have you checked you HP Instant Ink account page? Your Instant Ink account page will have notifications if there are any issues with the account or recent cartridge shipment, it will even provide solutions on how to fix the issue. You may log in to your HP Instant Ink account page from here.

If the suggested information can't be found, please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Is your printer model really an Officejet 4610 printer?

The HP Officejet 4610 model is not supported by HP Instant Ink, the service does not support older printers which uses HP 364 cartridges...

What is the number listed on your HP Instant Ink cartridges? I highly doubt those are intended for your printer, assuming you did provided the correct printer model.

Here are any supported HP printers for HP Instant Ink, the Officejet 4610 is not included among this list:

4610.JPG

Please clarify your exact HP printer model and the supplied ink cartridge number.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Yes, you are right,
I have an HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One printer.
Thank you for correcting 👍
Cartridges number 63/302 (add a photo)

P.S. I corrected my initial message

IMG_20200201_003237.jpg 

HP Recommended

Hi @HA3IK

Please try these steps - HP Printer Does not Print and Error Indicates Faulty Ink Cartridge

Also, have you checked you HP Instant Ink account page? Your Instant Ink account page will have notifications if there are any issues with the account or recent cartridge shipment, it will even provide solutions on how to fix the issue. You may log in to your HP Instant Ink account page from here.

If the suggested information can't be found, please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.