Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-04-2022 12:05 PM
Welcome to HP Support Community. This is a great place to post questions and find answers.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing issues with signing up for instant ink.
Please follow the steps listed below to enroll the printer to instant ink:
1. Sign in to your HP Instant Ink account: https://instantink.hpconnected.com/subscriptions and click on the sign-in option.
2. In the Status area of your HP Instant Ink account page, click Enroll
3. Choose one of the available plans other than the 15-page plan.
4. Click Add Printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to HP Instant Ink.
5. If the printer appears but is listed as offline, make sure it is connected and online, and then click Try again.
6. On the Shipping page, enter the address which you would like HP to ship your Instant Ink cartridges to, then click Save & Continue.
7. On the Billing Information page, enter a prepaid key or your payment card information, and then click Continue.
8. On the Submit Order page, review your information, type a Special Offers key if you have one, check the box to agree to the Terms of Service, and then click Enroll.
You may also refer to this HP document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03767639
Let me know if this works.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!