Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I  have an HP Deskjet 3630.  According to the website, it shows I have printed Twelve pages. But I didn't print any since start of January.  How comes it shows the incorrect information for billing. This is a breach of contract.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @SR34

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.

The number of printer pages listed on your HP Instant Ink Account summary does not match the actual number of pages you have printed for the billing cycle. HP Instant Ink page counts are not recorded in real time. As long as your printer is connected to the Internet and has Web Services turned on, printed pages are automatically recorded approximately once per day and display in your Print History on the date they were recorded. Any pages you print when the printer is not connected to the Internet are recorded on the date the printer is reconnected to the Internet. Sign in to your HP Instant Ink account to update your page count.

NOTE: Only pages printed using HP Instant Ink cartridges are recorded in your printing history.

Refer to this document to know how to view your page count.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

Are you saying the information shown on the web page is not correct? My printer is always connected to the internet and on all the time. I still can see my account shows incorrect print count after 3 days. My point is I haven’t printed anything on 1/1/2020. But my account still shows I have printed twelve pages which I haven’t. My billing cycle starts first of every month.

Can you please explain how this is possible?

HP Recommended

@SR34

I think this issue needs some additional technical assistance that can be better provided through one-on-one interaction with our HP Instant Ink Support team.

I would request you to contact them for further assistance. Click here to visit the homepage of Instant Ink where the contact information is provided.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.