Neefinoo
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Instant Ink Account Help

Hi,

I have a friend who had a HP printer and Instant Ink account. Unfortunately he passed away suddenly a few months ago and I am trying to help his family to sort things out.

The problem is he had an instant ink account and we cannot access it as we do not know what his email address etc for the account was. Now the printer will not work and all we have is a message telling us to log into the HP account which for obvious  we cannot do. Does anyone have any ideas as to how we can proceed and fix this problem as it is extremely frustrating for both myself and his parents as they are elderly and do not have any understanding of printers. Have tried to contact HP direct to no avail, if all else fails then we will have to throw away a brand new printer.

Many thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,125 4,109 328 338
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Instant Ink Account Help

@Neefinoo, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Sorry about your loss. We would need some account-related information to retrieve the account. Also, you may have to consider changing the user email and password.

I would recommend you to contact the HP Instant Ink Support team for further assistance. I shall send you the direct phone number via private message. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation