Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Extremely disappointed with HP instant ink. My cartridges didn't ship until they were already empty. I contacted support and they assured me that my shipment would be "expedited" and yet, they still haven't arrived. I am working from home and NEED to print for my job. I had to go out to the store and get more ink to hold me over...those new cartridges lasted two days. What is the point of this service if things don't arrive when you need them?!?

Screenshot_20200406-135654_Samsung Internet.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

I was supposed to receive it yesterday, now I've been told there's been a delay. Really disappointed with this service.

HP Recommended

I STILL have not received my ink. First I was assured expedited shipping, then I got a date of Friday, now Saturday has gone by too...I am days behind on printing for my job...

HP Recommended

Hi @Cherazz

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Still no ink today. I have been without ink since 04/02 and am extremely frustrated/angry. I have not received any shipping updates from DHL or USPS. I had to buy ink at Best Buy on 04/06 to make due. That ink lasted 2 DAYS. I have not been able to print anything for work since last Wednesday.

Case #: 5046363332

Austin at HP assured me that my shipping was being expedited. Not only did it fail to arrive on time, but now it is more than 3 days late.

HP Recommended

Another day late...4 days now. Extremely disappointed with your customer service HP.

I understand that these are difficult times, but I have been without instant ink since 04/02. That is shameful.

Your guy Austin told me it was being expedited when I reached out for support through chat. He told me 2-3 days for delivery on 04/06. I do not appreciate being told false information.

This continued delay has deeply effected my job. Please respond to me. I need answers.

Case #: 5046363332

HP Recommended

I thought things would be better after the debacle last time I needed ink...silly me for having optimism. 2 days late already and now I'm told it's being delayed by another 1-2 days...even though tracking says the ink is IN MY TOWN!!!

Why does this keep happening HP?!?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.