Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-18-2023 07:37 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing issues with enrolling your printer to HP instant ink.
Please follow the steps listed below to enroll the printer to instant ink:
1. Sign-in to your HP Instant Ink account: https://instantink.hpconnected.com/subscriptions and click on the sign-in option.
2. In the Status area of your HP Instant Ink account page, click Enroll
3. Click Add Printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to HP Instant Ink.
4. If the printer appears but is listed as offline, make sure it is connected and online, and then click Try again.
5. On the Shipping page, enter the address which you would like HP to ship your Instant Ink cartridges to, then click Save & Continue.
6. On the Billing Information page, enter a prepaid key or your payment card information, and then click Continue.
7. On the Submit Order page, review your information, type a Special Offers key if you have one, check the box to agree to the Terms of Service, and then click Enroll.
You may also refer to this document.
Let me know if this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
03-18-2023 04:21 PM
Hello, thank you for your reply. I have been following the steps as advised, but I am still having trouble. I typed in my shipping details but on the following page when I try to submit the printers unique code I get the ‘server error try again later’ message, I’ve tried restarting and resetting the printer and router but can’t clear this message? Hope you can help further. Thank you.
03-19-2023 10:57 AM
This issue might require one on one interaction over the phone to fix it.
I've sent you a private message with further instructions to talk to instant ink support. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link
Take care and have a great day ahead!