Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

I have now cancelled my subscription.   They have kindly told me it will finish tomorrow and they will still charge me for the next month.   However, if I change my mind before tomorrow I can be reinstated with no loss of rollover etc.   They even asked me to send back unused cartridges.   If they want them the can come and collect them.

HP Recommended

Yes this is correct. I should have relayed that fact to everyone. It was unintentional. Thank you for highlighting my error. 

HP Recommended

I have emailed the CEO and HP support and as a consequence they have given me a free month for both printers that I am using bu way of a good will gesture, but they are unable to offer anything in the way of pricing.

HP Recommended

I have had a similar experience to MikeSanf1 following my filling out the "CEO email" contact form, I had a call from a customer services person a couple of days ago who offered 2 months' credit (effectively on the new price for 50 pages) as a goodwill gesture but said there was not much else they could do; however they would feed back "higher up". So we shall see if anything else happens.

HP Recommended

@MikeSanf1

I might email Boris, I am sure he is not very busy at the moment, probably get a better response from him then I will from HP 😉

HP Recommended

HP have provided a response on The Register story now.

HP Recommended

How can I see the HP response?

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Brilliant. Thanks for the link.

HP Recommended

Have HP actually responded though? I just see a lot of chat thread from your link, from naturally, angry customers?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.