Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

I cannot seem to get the claim code for my in ink free printing plan and work as a keyworker for the NHS during COVID.  I cannot enroll for replacement cartridges and have spent over an hour on a call to HP to be cut off.  Please would someone help!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please let us know your printer model to guide you further accordingly.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

HP Deskjet Printer 2622

HP Recommended

Thanks @Nicollmck,

Please follow 'Printers without a touchscreen or text-based display' below to access the EWS page of your printer and enable Web Services.

Please note that a Claim Code is only valid for 24 hours. if it is rejected, click Remove WebServices from the EWS page and then enable Web Services again, the printed sheet includes a valid printer's claim code (the part prior to @hpeprint.com):

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03721293

Please let me know if you may experience any difficulties,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.