Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was part way through printing a document today when I got a printer error.
On checking the Instant Ink account website I get the following error

Either an ink cartridge is not installed or there is an issue with the installed cartridge. Replace or clean the cartridge to resolve the issue—you will not receive ink shipments until the error is resolved. Learn more about cleaning cartridges at support.hp.com. Visit the Help Center or contact HP Support for unresolved issues.

I clicked on the support link and choose option for call back and get the following error

Sorry, we are experiencing problems with this service. Please use another contact option or try again later

when will support calls be available again ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Finally was able to contact support and get them to phone me.
Think after some checks, customer support guy thinks it might be the ink in the cartridge had dryed so was not being detected by the printer. However, issue has been resolved now and can print again

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Finally was able to contact support and get them to phone me.
Think after some checks, customer support guy thinks it might be the ink in the cartridge had dryed so was not being detected by the printer. However, issue has been resolved now and can print again

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.